Today there is an increasing need to monitor emissions and improve energy efficiency in order to meet new environmental and economic challenges.
These gases are usually dirty and wet and they can contain corrosive gases and liquids. Until now, there have been no suitable flowmeters for many of these applications.
The new UIM-3/3F ultrasonic flowmeters use patented Broadband Continuous Wave© signal processing and high efficiency titanium transducers to provide reliable and precise flow measurement even in the most extreme applications.
- Allocation metering
- Shale gas
- Flare gas
- Coal seam gas
- Landfill gas
- Highly accurate path ultrasonic flowmeter, available in fiscal (UIM-3F) and non-fiscal (UIM-3) versions
- Meets AGA-9 recommendation.
Available in sizes from 2″ to 16″ and flange ratings up to 150, 300 and 600#
- Mass flow and Molecular weight calculation
Methane content calculation for biogas applications
Retraction tool available for removal and replacement of transducers under pressure
- Patented Broadband Continuous Wave technology.
Extremely low power operation
- Simultaneous transmission on two or more paths means very fast response
- Fully Intrinsically safe suitable for Zone 0
Extensive diagnostic information using TIMCare™ software
- Rugged, highly efficient all metal transducers
- xtensive range of versatile I/O including optional pressure and temperature sensors for PTZ conversion
- RS485 Modbus communication
Local graphic display keypad